To translate a PowerPoint file, execute the following steps:
1. Click the menu command MetaTexis | Microsoft Office | Import PowerPoint file.
2. In the dialog box shown, select a PowerPoint file.
3. Click OK. A copy of the selected PowerPoint file with the extension "[MetaTexis].ppt" will be created. Then, the text elements of the selected file will be extracted and copied in a new Word document. Each text element in this Word document is headed by a small info line which makes it easy to identify it manually, if needed (usually this will not be necessary, of course).
4. The Start Assistant is executed to prepare the translation process (see Start Assistant on page ).
5. Translate the PowerPoint import document like any other MetaTexis document. At any time of the translation process, you can click the command MetaTexis | Microsoft Office | Update PowerPoint file to view the updated PowerPoint file.
6. When the translation is finished, click MetaTexis | Microsoft Office | Make final PowerPoint file to produce the final version of the PowerPoint file.