To translate an Excel file, execute the following steps:
1. Click the menu command MetaTexis | Microsoft Office | Import Excel file.
2. In the dialog box shown, select an Excel file.
3. Click OK. A copy of the selected Excel file with the extension "[MetaTexis].xls" will be created. Then, the text elements of the selected file will be extracted and copied in a new Word document. Each text element in this Word document is headed by a small info line which makes it easy to identify it manually, if needed (usually this will not be necessary, of course).
4. The Start Assistant is executed to prepare the translation process (see Start Assistant on page ).
5. When the translation is finished, click MetaTexis | Microsoft Office | Make final Excel file to produce the final version of the Excel file.