The Work to be done (by type) cost type can be especially helpful when you have to update a translation in the case of a revision of the source text. To calculate the costs of revising a translation:
1. Pre-translate the revised source text using the TM which was produced when you translated the first version.
2. Execute the menu command: MetaTexis | Statistics | Document statistics to retrieve the current statistical information.
3. Activate the Document tab.
4. Activate the Costs sub-tab.
5. Select the Work to be done (by type) cost type.
6. To save this information click the Save button and select the same cost type. (You can also execute this command immediately after step 2, skipping steps 3 to 5.)