To delete an alignment project:
1. Execute the menu command: MetaTexis | Alignment | Projects. The Projects dialog box will be displayed.
2. Select the project you want to delete in the Alignment projects list box.
3. Click the Delete button.
4. A message box will be shown asking whether you want to delete the project files.
▪ If the project is in dialog mode, you will be asked whether you want to delete the alignment database.
▪ If the project is in document integration mode, you will be asked whether you want to delete the document with the translation.
Decide whether you want to delete these files. If you decide to delete the files, make sure that you actually no longer need them.