The database functions are controlled via the following sub-menus or dialog boxes:
· Sub-menus of the MetaTexis menu: Translation memory (TM) and Terminology database (TDB).
· TM and TDB menus of the MetaTexis ribbon (Word 2007/2010)
· Tabs in Document options dialog: Translation memories and Terminology databases.
· Automation options dialog box, which contains a sub-set of the document options.
· Some important settings (Main TM, main TDB, automation options) can also be defined in the Start Assistant.
If you want to use a TM for your translation, you need to do only one thing: assign a TM to the document. You can do this right at the beginning at the second step of the Start Assistant (see section Step 2), or you can do this at any time in the Document options dialog (menu command MetaTexis | Document options or shortcut Alt+Shift+O).
The Document options dialog box is the central dialog box for configuring TMs and TDBs. There are two tabs: Translation memories and Terminology databases.
Main and Secondary Databases