You can uninstall MetaTexis in the same way as any other Windows program.
There are two ways to uninstall MetaTexis:
(a) Via the Programs menu:
1. Display the MetaTexis sub-menu in the Programs menu of Windows
2. Click Uninstall MetaTexis and follow the instructions given by the unInstall Specialist.
(b) Via the Control Panel:
1. On the Windows desktop (or in the start menu) click My computer
2. Click Control panel.
3. Click Add or remove program (or Software). A dialog box with a list of all programs installed on your system will be shown.
4. Look for MetaTexis 2.x, and click it.
5. Click the Uninstall button and follow the instructions given by the unInstall Specialist.