The MetaTexis installation files can be downloaded at www.metatexis.com. Please make sure to run the correct installation file:
· Word 2000: MetaTexis 2000.exe
· Word XP: MetaTexis XP.exe
· Word 2003/2007: MetaTexis 2003.exe
Note: The Windows version does not matter! Only the Word version is relevant for choosing the right installation program.
To install MetaTexis:
1. Close all Microsoft Word windows.
2. Run the file MetaTexis 2000.exe or MetaTexis XP.exe or MetaTexis 2003.exe (as appropriate). Follow the instructions given by the installation program.
3. After the installation has finished, Microsoft Word® will be launched automatically. If this is not the case, launch Word manually.
4. If you have purchased a license key and want to enter it, go to the MetaTexis menu and click About MetaTexis. In the dialog box shown click the button Enter license key and enter the license key. (Please note: The license name is case sensitive and must be entered in exactly the same way it was provided to you. You are advised to copy and paste it.)
If MetaTexis does not run smoothly, or if you encounter any other problems (especially so-called "automation errors"), close Microsoft Word® and re-start it. If MetaTexis still does not run smoothly, make sure that you have installed the correct MetaTexis version and read the MetaTexis FAQ. If this does not help, contact the MetaTexis support at firstname.lastname@example.org.