The MetaTexis Server can be purchased at www.metatexis.com. Installing is very easy: You only need to run the installation program “MetaTexisServerV3.exe”.
To install MetaTexis, execute the following step:
1. Make sure that the Microsoft
.NET Framework 3.5 is installed.
Without this the MetaTexis Server will not run. The .NET Framework 3.5 is
available for free via this link:
2. Make sure that either Microsoft Access or Microsoft Access 2007 Runtime is
installed. The Microsoft Access 2007 Runtime is available for free via this
3. Execute the installation file MetaTexisServerV3.exe. Follow the instructions given by the installation program.
4. After the installation has finished, the MetaTexis Server will be launched automatically. If this is not so, launch the Server manually.
5. If you have purchased a license key, click the About this program button. In the dialog box shown click Enter license key and enter the license key. (Please note: The license name is case sensitive and must be entered in exactly the same way it was provided to you. It is recommended to copy and paste it.)
6. Configure your firewall to allow requests from the MetaTexis client programs and answers by the MetaTexis Server on the ports defined.
If the MetaTexis Server does not run smoothly, or if you encounter any other problems read the MetaTexis FAQ. If this does not help, contact the MetaTexis support at email@example.com.